Several markets in Nice.
You'll find them every morning but on mondays. Schedules vary slightly from one to an other.
- The best known is the Cours Saleya market, in the Old town. It's a flower and a grocery market. You'll find there local producers selling their own products, but also retailers selling imported or redistributed products. You to choose.
- The Libération market is the second largest market in Nice. It takes place at the upper end of the Malausséna Avenue, in front of the "Southern station". Also note that there is a market hall at the Northern end of the market, General de Gaulle square. In it there are little shops selling meat, cheeses, fishes...
- The St Roch market is in St Roch square
- The Ariane market is Ariane Square.
- The St Augustin market is Bvd Paul Montel.
- The Cimiez market is Commandant Gérome square.
- More tiny, the Fontaine du Temple square market gathers only a few stands.
- The fish market is located St François square, in the Old Town.
- Second hand market in Cours Saleya on mondays
- Books market, (also posters, postcards...) in Courthall square (place du palais de justice), every first saturday of the month, in the Old Town.
(1) Cours Saleya (2) Libération (3) St Roch (4) Ariane (5) St Augustin (6) Cimiez (7) Fontaine du temple
(P) Fish market (L) Books market.